Solar power and on-site generation continue to represent an abundant and accessible renewable resources in North America. Although harnessing this energy at a reasonable cost and efficiency has been challenging, recent advances have helped significantly drive down the costs of these technologies.
At Plug Smart, we work directly with our large non-profit and commercial clients to develop on-site generation and solar projects from a concept all the way through to commercial operation. We can provide your business with a no upfront-cost solution in the form of a power purchase agreement (PPA), or design and build a system for direct sale to you.
Our typical solar projects range between 500kw and 2MW in size requiring up to 320,000 sq. ft. of roof space or approximately 16 acres of land including both net metering and direct utility interconnect systems. Listed below are just a few ways our consultants can help you with your renewable energy projects:
- Developer Services – Perform all engineering analysis, coordinate activities with all third party providers, oversee construction and installation process, commission and test renewable system, provide ongoing operation and maintenance services.
- Site Services– Evaluate best sites for Co-generation Combined Heat and Power, Solar, and Waste Energy Recovery. Then assess environmental and regulatory impacts and identify utility interconnection points.
- Construction Services – Oversee contractor proposals, construction scheduling, collection systems, substations, interconnect facilities, material procurement, and engineering analysis.
- Project Financing – Identify creative financing options involving power purchase agreements (PPAs), capital leases, Energy Special Improvement Districts, renewable energy credits (RECs), and government subsidies.
- Consulting Services – Conduct technical and financial feasibility studies, research government grants, and perform realistic energy production projections and financial modeling.
- Operation & Maintenance Services– Perform regularly scheduled maintenance, generate production and savings reports, conduct periodic site inspections, and deploy data monitoring and display systems.