Clients are faced with complex energy efficiency problems at their facilities all of the time. It takes time, engineering, and experience to determine if an energy efficiency measure is right for a particular facility and whether or not it is worth the investment.
Plug Smart provides a full suite of energy management, procurement, and demand response services that help our clients take advantage of the new opportunities associated with energy efficiency. Our energy consultants can help you identify the complexities associated with this process and advise you on how to achieve significant cost savings at the lowest possible risk through.
Our network of energy consultants can be viewed as an extension your energy management team, providing you with invaluable market knowledge, procurement alternatives and risk management services that will allow you to make more informed decisions and help you finally take control of your escalating energy costs.
Examples of these Energy Efficiency Consulting services include:
- Audits & Assessments – An audit is the first step to determining the energy conservation measures (ECMs) that are right for your facilities.
- Data Analysis – Analyze billing and consumption data, cross-check data for accuracy, review current supply contracts, and assess utility rate schedules and tariffs
- Measurement & Verification– Analyze facility and ECM’s to determine payback and guaranteed savings based on past usage.
- RFP Services – Develop bid strategies, pre-screen energy suppliers, obtain credit approvals, set benchmark pricing, and review and finalize client contracts.
- Ongoing Support – Monitor market fluctuations, establish ongoing metrics, prepare annual energy budgets, and energy efficiency training.