Whether you are responsible for energy management in a manufacturing plant, university, hospital, school district, or office building, the need to evaluate and assess the financial benefits of implementing energy-efficient projects can be a complex and time consuming task. Although the benefits of utilizing energy efficient technology are well documented, it can be difficult keeping pace with these changes on your own.
Companies that have invested in these projects have enjoyed lower operational costs, improved reliability, higher productivity, lower utility bills, process improvements, and a reduced carbon footprint. All of which are competitive advantages in any marketplace, not to mention the intangible benefits to employees, the corporate brand, and shareholders when implementing these types of energy efficient projects.
At Plug Smart, we’re here to help you navigate these energy demand side challenges. From demand response and energy efficiency projects, to peak-reduction and load-shifting, we bring the experience, knowledge, systems, and skills to help you identify capital projects and other operational projects that will quickly reduce your energy consumption and costs.
Examples of our energy efficiency and demand side services include:
- Energy Conservation Projects – Identify and prioritize energy conservation projects, including lights, motors, HVAC, refrigeration, steam/hot water systems, air compressors, waste heat recovery, and new technologies
- Energy Audits – Conduct enterprise wide assessments of uses and loses of energy including identification and prioritization of self-financing measures
- Cogeneration Projects – Design, own, build, and operate cogeneration projects that can provide additional sources of energy savings while reducing energy supply risks.
- Energy Efficiency Consulting – Prepare and conduct request for proposals, feasibility studies, building envelope analysis, and custom projects.
- Performance Contracting – Provide energy savings performance contracting allowing for financing of energy efficiency projects with minimal out-of-pocket costs.